- What are your showroom hours?
- Panache is open Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm. Saturday from 8am to 3pm.
- What are your hours of delivery?
- Normal delivery hours are 8:30am to 5:30pm Monday through Friday, Saturday 9am to 3pm. Deliveries can be made 24 hours a day but cost an additional fee.
- Do your crews set up the equipment?
- Panache can set up and take down all heavy equipment (tables, chairs, cooking equipment, lighting, etc.) for an additional charge. Call for specific information.
- What should we do with dishware before we return it?
- Please scrape food from plates and rinse. Please place dishware into the boxes and crates in which they were delivered.
- Do you rent tents?
- We have clear and white tents from 10'x10' to 100'x400'. A Panache Sales Consultant can meet you at your home or event venue to help you determine the appropriate tenting solution. There is no charge for this service.
- How much space is required for a sit down buffet?
- Count on 20 square feet per person.
- How much space is required for a stand-up cocktail party?
- Count on 12 square feet per person.
- Rental Fees
- All charges are for time out, whether used or not, so please make your selections
carefully. Prices are quoted for a one-day rental. Should you desire to use rentals for a longer period of time, please call our office to receive a long-term rate quote.
- Delivery Information
- A minimum order is required to qualify for delivery. Prices DO NOT include set-up and breakdown of equipment or deliveries which are above or below street level. If these services are required, please make arrangements in advance. Additional charges will be incurred based on the logistics of the event or timed delivery or pick-up. Please be available to count and check all items at time of delivery, otherwise all counts will be considered accurate. Our delivery personnel are instructed to stack all items in a mutually convenient location. If you require multiple delivery locations on site, please advise your event rental
consultant so arrangements may be made.
- Client Responsibility Upon Acceptance
- Containers are provided for china, silver, utensils, and small goods to ensure you receive your rental items undamaged, sanitized and ready to use. Responsibility of the equipment remains with the client from the time of delivery until the time of return. Please be certain equipment is secured when not in use and protected from the weather. Charges will be assessed for missing, broken or damaged items, as well as linens which are lost, torn, burned or soiled beyond cleaning. The full replacement value will be charged in addition to the rental charge incurred for usage. Please be careful of candle wax as it will permanently damage most linen. Additional charges
will incur for the removal of wax. Any napkin which has obviously been used as a dish towel or rag will be charged full replacement value. A valid credit card is required as security for any potential damage or loss. Please see our damage waiver for additional information.
- Shipping By Panache
- In an effort to maintain a high level of customer service, and to ensure linens shipped are
received in a timely manner, the following guidelines are recommended: Linens are generally shipped via FEDEX 2-3 days prior to your event. In most cases linen shipping bags or shipping boxes are used With larger orders a pallet is used. Please speak to your local sales representative. Return labels and bags accompany all orders. All linens need to be dry and free of food to reduce the risk of damage and mildew when encased in plastic return bags. A return date will appear on the confirmation you receive from your sales representative
(labeled pickup date on invoice). If for any reason the linens will be delayed please speak to your
event rental consultant to make arrangements or adjustments as charges will apply to late returns. Shipping charges on your quote/confirmation are estimates only. Once the items are shipped, and the final price is established, your invoice will be adjusted. A two-day minimum rental fee is charged for linens shipped internationally. Linens which are shipped internationally are subject to customs charges. All customs charges are the responsibility of the client. It is recommended you use an Import Broker. If you would like to discuss shipping options available for your event, please contact your event rental consultant for details and assistance at 1(800)30-PARTY (72789)
- Custom Linens
- In addition to the over 500 linens available from our Pompano, West Palm Beach and Lakeland warehouse, we also have access to the largest network of rental suppliers as part of the Classic Party Rentals family. Still can’t find what you’re looking for? Well at Panache, if you can dream it, we can deliver it, and can locate fabric and make it for you in our state of the art sewing facility. Ask your event rental consultant for details.
- If you can dream it, Panache can deliver it. As part of the nations leading event rental company, Classic Party Rentals, Panache has access to a large network of event professionals and can turn any occasion, large or small, into a great occasion. With
numerous locations throughout the County, Panache can provide our clients an extensive selection of tables, chairs, fine china, high-end flatware, specialty linens, centerpieces, food service equipment, tents, canopies, furniture, and more. But we do more than just provide tents to tableware. At Panache, our event rental specialists can also
provide you with: Event consultation and location recommendations, Detailed diagrams of the event layout, On site staff management, and more
- Notable Clients & Events
- DELRAY BEACH INTERNATIONAL TENNIS CHAMPIONSHIP; SOUTH BEACH WINE & FOOD FESTIVAL; SUNFEST; NFL/ SUPER BOWL XLI; MTV VIDEO MUSIC AWARDS; NHL ALL STAR EVENT; ART BASEL; SHARE OUR STRENGTH TASTE OF THE NATION; ORLANDO MAGIC BLACK TIE & TENNIS; BOYS & GIRLS CLUBS; CYSTIC FIBROSIS FOUNDATION; IFAIL TENT EXPO; URBAN YOUTH IMPACT; ANNE NORTON SCULPTURE GARDEN; LUSITANO HORSE AUCTION; UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL FUNDRAISER.
- Awards & Recognitions
- SHARE OUR STRENGTH COMMUNITY LEADER 2006; NACE AFFILIATE OF THE YEAR 2006; MPI SUPPLIER OF THE YEAR 2005; EVENT SOLUTIONS SAMARITAN SERVICE 2004; EVENT SOLUTIONS RENTAL COMPANY OF THE YEAR 2003; HONORABLE MENTION GOLD COAST DOWN SYNDROME ORGANIZATION; HONORABLE MENTION URBAN YOUTH IMPACT "HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS 2008".
- Our National Network
- CLASSIC PARTY RENTALS; CLASSIC TENTS; DESIGNER 8 FURNITURE RENTAL; DUCKY BOBï¿½S; PANACHE; PRIME EVENT GROUP; TRI-RENTALS; UNIQUE TABLETOP RENTALS
- Industry Affiliations
- AMERICAN RENTAL ASSOCIATION (ARA); INTERNATIONAL CATERERS ASSOCIATION (ICA); INTERNATIONAL SPECIAL EVENTS SOCIETY (ISES); MEETING PLANNERS INTERNATIONAL (MPI); NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF CATERING EXECUTIVES (NACE)